Hoverbox Joomla lightbox gallery module
Hoverbox is a Joomla lightbox gallery module that pulls images from a directory to display on your pages, and has several effects built in. It uses Mootools, which is built into Joomla so there is no need for extra scripts. It allows you to setup up to 18 images to be displayed with a ton of customization for each image. Hoverbox will give you ultimate flexibilty in setting up a Joomla image gallery with mootools.
- Different image for thumbnail and displayed image possible
- Mouse click triggers the lightbox display
- Assign images to a unique gallery to display the slimbox slideshow and navigation controls
- Up to 18 images per module
- Just set your image folder and enter your images to display
- Use the class suffix square_right or square_left to limit the output size of the image on hover
- Set the gallery width and height to clear space for the full image to be displayed when choosing the hover option
- Enter your image title and alt tags for greater accessibility, SEO and gallery function
- Ten preset styles in the css file
First make sure you install the module using the Joomla Installer in the administration, and then that you've published the module into the position you desire. Then you will be ready to change and configure the settings.
Go into the Joomla Administrator, and find the Module Manager. Here you will see a list of all modules, and go through until you see the Hoverbox module. Click on the title and you will see the parameters that you can adjust for the module. When you need more information about a setting, roll over the text to the left and a tooltip will appear. Make sure to hit save when you are done.
| Download Hoverbox|
|File Size:||48.91 Kb|
|Rating:|| (0 Votes)|
|Your Vote:|| |