edit joomla css files with css editor
Your Joomla web site uses CSS to keep the text, background colors, module header colors, headings, etc the same throughout your site. If you want to change the color of your content headings, your text, or background page color, you would do this from the CSS file . You can also change the colors of your links, the background of your menus, or the name of image files that show up.
How to edit your CSS file in joomla css editor:
- Log in to www.yoursitename.com/administrator
- In the row of menus across the top, go to "site"
- Choose template manager in the drop down menus
- Choose Site templates in the menu that slides out to the side
- When the page loads, put a check mark in the box next to your default template.
- Click "Edit CSS" in the top right hand corner.
- Make the changes to your CSS file that you wish to
- Click the disk icon to save.